February/ March Favourite 2015

For the past two months it has been hectic to say the least. I have been spending majority of my days in the library, but I've finally finished my dissertation HORRAY! Because I have been so busy, it has limited my free time to blog and go shopping for new products to try. Therefore, I've combined my February and March favourites:

Fashion:

Heart Shoes:
These Topshop heart shoes are on the top of my favourite list. They are so pretty and easy to wear thanks to their nude colour. They go with every outfit!


Victoria Secrets Underwear:
These bras are the one! All of last Summer I was on a mission to find padded bras with no underwire. This mission seemed impossible until I went to Victoria Secrets. The search took forever, however it was worth the wait. If you knew the trouble I went to to find these bras you'd think I was mad, but they're the perfect everyday bra. 
The straps can also be detached and be worn crossed at the back, so that's another 10 points for these bras!

Warehouse Kimono:
I picked this kimono in the sale the other week and I love it! It was £25 and they also had a further  20% discount. I thought it would be rude to leave without it ;) Every time I wear it  I get complimented. It's super comfy and warm too.


Zara Clothes:
The lovely pieces I grabbed from Zara last month are 100% in my favourites. The jumpers are essentials and I can't wait for it to get a little warmer to I can start wearing the dresses and playsuits. Check out the full blog post here


Beauty:

Nivea Night Cream:
At the end of January I brought some new Nivea skin care products, a face wash and night moisturiser. From previous experience I usually don't go for Nivea face cream as I think its a little too thick, however I picked this one up as it went with the face wash. Out of the two products I purchased, the night cream is my fave. It doesn't add to my already oily skin and it leaves it lovely and soft.



Fishtail Braid:
Being able to do a fashtail braid in my hair has been an ambition of mine for the last 2 years. Ever since I started to grow my hair I've wanted to braid it just like Cheryl Cole. After watching a few youtube tutorials I had concurred it, it's not as hard as expected at all. I wear it regularly and I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon :)

A little something extra:

Popcorn:
When having lunch at university one of my friends always pulls out a packet of popcorn in replacement for crisps and I have never really seen the appeal (basically, I'm too much of a crisp lover). But as I went to grab some lunch the other week I thought I would venture out and cross over to the popcorn side. I chose the lightly salted popcorn over sweet, and it is perfect to quench your savoury taste buds.
I think the brand 'Proper corn' makes a whole range of different flavours by looking at its website, so it's my mission to try them all!


I still can't believe how quickly this year is going, how is it Easter already?! I can't wait for Sunday  as I've given up chocolate for Lent, so you can guess what I'll be doing all day :) 
Hope you have a lovely Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment